"I’m no prude but it’s probably not the safest idea in the world to have a mobile strip club distracting drivers."
- B.S. Report
Curiosity Over Pride (FYI: To comment, send an e-mail to scifidink@gmail.com)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Most Fabulous Objects In The World
- Hitchhiker's Guide To The Universe trilogy
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Flight of the Conchords
- Time Bandits
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(183)
-
▼
May
(70)
- Sol Invictus
- Mercy
- Still paying for his/our sins...
- OK, my first short health care thoughts
- Is it any wonder our economy is a mess?
- Bubble bubble toil and trouble...
- Blame the heterosexuals...
- Strategic dilemmas
- Another one bites the dust...
- Why JS Mill Matters
- Externality quote of the day...
- Yuck
- Plugging oil leaks, Russian style
- Are we "the mark"?
- Get those Guillotines ready!
- Along the quest to find the BEC in my head...
- It's bad enough that Rush Limbaugh is our distant ...
- Finally!! I have been wondering this forever.
- War is fractal
- Health Care Bubble Ideas
- Do you agree?
- Why the fractal nature of health care will doom he...
- Terrific Disorder?
- Why don't we do more of this?
- No one wants to admit it but we really need more o...
- Well, we finally did it...
- Wouldn't you just love one for your backyard?
- Saying "thanks" to the Flying Spaghetti Monster...
- And crazies say immigrants are the problem?????
- Bummer, Kramer's on board. It looks like gold has ...
- How many times do we have to go throught this!!!!!
- Touche!
- The dangers of retrospective modeling...
- Social Cohesion As The Ultimate Policy Goal
- Glen Beck is an Idiot!
- She Won't Float But She'll Feed the Hungry
- Thought for the weekend
- So now I'm not such a fool after all?
- Curse those doctors!!!
- So I need to make $2,000,000/year to finally get a...
- My question for ANY of you (as I don't know the an...
- This is why they call it the dismal science
- Interesting Automatic Earth Post Today
- The more things change, the more they stay the same
- When we don't coopeate...
- Defending the undefendable
- Paul Says "No"
- Be careful what you wish for...
- What a Waste.
- Sometime I just love Tyler Cowen
- More assaults on national sovereignty ;-)
- Well worth reading
- A Nightmare on Wall Street
- Keeping things in perspective
- TED didn't come down
- A demon of our own design
- I think everyone needs to stare in awe at a 12th S...
- Can you derive Ought from Is?
- More "Have we lost our marbels?" links
- Krugman thinks Greece will withdraw from the Euro ...
- Symmetry and Spontaneous Symmetry Breaking
- Artistic Merit
- For Dr John: the problem of prediction
- Another one for Okie
- Yet another practical use for fractals
- For Budding Fractalists
- Oil Spills
- The Time Paradox
- And yet another reason I REALLLYYY hate Rush Limbaugh
- Thought of the day
-
▼
May
(70)
2 comments:
I know somewhere in Bavaria someone was paying for young girls to stand by the highway topless to get speeding motorists to slow down. My buddy sent me the news report including the clip of of jiggling flesh. I am a huge supporter of govt. subsidized knockers myself. Even at my age I still believe this to be self evident. Could this possibly be a greater waste of taxpayer funds than the Dept of Agriculture ?
"to get speeding motorists to slow down"
I guess crashing into the car in front of you can technically fall under the catagory of "slowing down".....
Post a Comment