Curiosity Over Pride (FYI: To comment, send an e-mail to scifidink@gmail.com)

Friday, May 7, 2010

More "Have we lost our marbels?" links

Salaries

Benefits

And the real SOS screaming emergency in all of this: now they are outpacing professionals... Them's fighting words! ;-)

Anyone care to guess what percentage of GDP consumption total public spending now constitutes here in the US?

PS- While I totally support this, I don't think it will make much of a difference anymore. What percentage of public consumption goes to things that politicians can actually touch?

PPS- Another fractal fanatic

"The more things change, the more they stay the same" ;-)

PPPS- Now this one really pisses me off! I had no idea. Did any of you?

4 comments:

Thai said...

For comments

JP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dink said...

So if Fannie/Freddie own all mortgages now.......nah, I'm not going down that rabbit hole now.

Instead, I'll head out early for a weekend vacation. Have fun y'all.

Dr John said...

I have been a loving and faithful reader of the libertarian magazine Reason for some time. This stuff has been keeping me up for years.

The Most Fabulous Objects In The World

  • Hitchhiker's Guide To The Universe trilogy
  • Lord of the Rings trilogy
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • Time Bandits

Blog Archive

Followers