Curiosity Over Pride (FYI: To comment, send an e-mail to scifidink@gmail.com)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Do you ever feel this is the level of dialogue we have reached as a society?



(h/t... I have forgotten which math blog I lifted this image from but it was the same one I pulled the Fibonacci spiral from)

The problems of grammatical aspect in daily communication are very real and even worse in blog communication. I have no solution to this problem so any thoughts on humanity solving it would be greatly appreciated. I fear cooperation impossible without some breakthrough on this issue.

It is what it is

3 comments:

Debra said...

Do you really think there is no cooperation ?
I think we are doing ok on this blog.
I am having fun with you guys MOST OF THE TIME.
Am I reading YOUR signals so badly ?
Am I only a pain in the ass ?
You've got me worried, Thai...

Thai said...

AAhhhhhh!!!

That old problem of aspect again :-(

I'm not talking about cooperation on this blog. I'm talking about society as I said in the title.

To repeat yet again:

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'

Debra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The Most Fabulous Objects In The World

  • Hitchhiker's Guide To The Universe trilogy
  • Lord of the Rings trilogy
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • Time Bandits

Blog Archive

Followers