A delightful gentleman suggested I take look at this. ;-)
Be well
Curiosity Over Pride (FYI: To comment, send an e-mail to scifidink@gmail.com)
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Most Fabulous Objects In The World
- Hitchhiker's Guide To The Universe trilogy
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Flight of the Conchords
- Time Bandits
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(183)
-
▼
May
(70)
- Sol Invictus
- Mercy
- Still paying for his/our sins...
- OK, my first short health care thoughts
- Is it any wonder our economy is a mess?
- Bubble bubble toil and trouble...
- Blame the heterosexuals...
- Strategic dilemmas
- Another one bites the dust...
- Why JS Mill Matters
- Externality quote of the day...
- Yuck
- Plugging oil leaks, Russian style
- Are we "the mark"?
- Get those Guillotines ready!
- Along the quest to find the BEC in my head...
- It's bad enough that Rush Limbaugh is our distant ...
- Finally!! I have been wondering this forever.
- War is fractal
- Health Care Bubble Ideas
- Do you agree?
- Why the fractal nature of health care will doom he...
- Terrific Disorder?
- Why don't we do more of this?
- No one wants to admit it but we really need more o...
- Well, we finally did it...
- Wouldn't you just love one for your backyard?
- Saying "thanks" to the Flying Spaghetti Monster...
- And crazies say immigrants are the problem?????
- Bummer, Kramer's on board. It looks like gold has ...
- How many times do we have to go throught this!!!!!
- Touche!
- The dangers of retrospective modeling...
- Social Cohesion As The Ultimate Policy Goal
- Glen Beck is an Idiot!
- She Won't Float But She'll Feed the Hungry
- Thought for the weekend
- So now I'm not such a fool after all?
- Curse those doctors!!!
- So I need to make $2,000,000/year to finally get a...
- My question for ANY of you (as I don't know the an...
- This is why they call it the dismal science
- Interesting Automatic Earth Post Today
- The more things change, the more they stay the same
- When we don't coopeate...
- Defending the undefendable
- Paul Says "No"
- Be careful what you wish for...
- What a Waste.
- Sometime I just love Tyler Cowen
- More assaults on national sovereignty ;-)
- Well worth reading
- A Nightmare on Wall Street
- Keeping things in perspective
- TED didn't come down
- A demon of our own design
- I think everyone needs to stare in awe at a 12th S...
- Can you derive Ought from Is?
- More "Have we lost our marbels?" links
- Krugman thinks Greece will withdraw from the Euro ...
- Symmetry and Spontaneous Symmetry Breaking
- Artistic Merit
- For Dr John: the problem of prediction
- Another one for Okie
- Yet another practical use for fractals
- For Budding Fractalists
- Oil Spills
- The Time Paradox
- And yet another reason I REALLLYYY hate Rush Limbaugh
- Thought of the day
-
▼
May
(70)
4 comments:
Dynamic. So messy! But that mess is what its all about. Atoms playing volleyball with electons. Can't be avoided.
But hopefully we can keep the dynamics within certain ranges to keep things vaguely understandable.
Which makes me think (briefly, because its hard) about BECs. They must flucuate between times of condensation and scatter; they can't be statically condensed. And so we can extrapolate that we have to shift out and into cooperation.
So I take you weren't blown away by that antiviral SciAm link?
I don't remember an anti viral link
I loved the space time link.
Let me look again
Oh, I did read it. It is interesting but time will tell.
The fact I've heard little in addition to this suggests at a minimum that the word is not out on the street and there can be a reason for that.
"It is interesting but time will tell."
True. But my mind got to wandering about the ramifications of all these diseases being cured within the next year. So many researchers out of work; an army of really bright people flooding into other areas. Intriguing cross-pollenization possibilities.
Post a Comment